Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tiredness.

Within my 10 hour sleep,I've seen everything I missed and wanted.And tht included you, you, and you.And even smoking in front of my mother officially.LMAO.Didn't slep yesterday.Prepared damn early at 6. Got ready by 7.Even wearing shoes. LMAO.Studied till 7.30am++.Walked down tuh Mac.Meet Nicole Eunice Erica.Studied, taught me mathszxs.Went in school at 8.25 and we reached class just on time.Studied during th spare time before paper again.Erica taught me equationszxs.MAths paper 2 was okay..Had merely enough time la.Fail liao fail liao, laughs.Well hmm.Went down tuh canteen.They decided tuh go out eat thn go back school study.So we went out tuh 826/827 across foodcourt eat chicken rice.Thn headed over for bubbletea.Yanbo daiyi and and and and ming you came.Yes them, LOL.Went off, headed back for school.Studied in canteen.We were serious for afew moments.Saying we'll complete our paper 1 practice, Thn we timed our selves.But soon got wrecked.LMAOMe nicole cherie was actually doing.But we were serious for like 10 minutes ? LOL.I was serious for 3 minutes till I got stucked.:SThn asked eunice help buy sushi.So I was munching and drinking away,While they 'STUDY' . LOL .Played this stupid stupid game on our calculators.LMAO, i think they too stress, go play this kind of thing :xThn joey joey chng chng came after tht.Used phone pluck 2 ear piec 3 person listen.Laughs sia!We use book cover cover.But no teachers care one la.( My school only can use phone in canteen after timetable time )( No music aloud, only texting and phoning )Hmm.Around er, like, 12 plus 1 ?Went tuh voiddeck at 842f .Played dai dee.Alibaba.Till around 2plus almost 3.I went off.Phoned with eunice alien.Reached home, stone, read abit notes.Thn bathed, and sleep.Didn't eat for 17 hours alr.Sian uhh!Hmm.Slept from around 4plus till just now around 3 am :xLMAO.I needed loads of rest, I know.So tomorrow lit :x Can sleep. HEEHE.Gonna go study soon le lahr.Lit is like 1 hour and 40minute.Will be endng at 10.10am!So early! LOL.Eunice they all exam at 11.30 I think.Suckers!!!!!Laughs.I'm super jealoused LOL.Nowadays never see them alreadyyyy.Exam time never clash, so yeaa.Sian ah.Today morning before paper went toilet.When I was in th cubicle.I heard this familiar voice.And I knew it was kailing.Idk who se saying la.Thn say what, morning never eat.Thn I went out I was like ' yayaya i morning never eat never eat 'LOL . WTF RIGHT LMAO .Hmm, tht's all for tuhday ? :DTomorrow maybe staying back tuh study bah o.oMATHSSSSS .Sian siah -.-Idw study in school LOL .Damn cb . No freedom one !! ):See how :D Bai !

No comments:

Post a Comment