Monday, October 12, 2009

Siaozaborh gathering LMAO.

Tht moment of escaping,Was th best ever thing in this 3 months.Hmm.I shall blog after I bathe alrights.Or maybe tuhnight.Enjoyed much overall, spending money like water :SLaughs.:DDGot unglam shots :xHAHAHA.Sucha nice day with tht 2 girls :DEunice bought a pen for me and hazel and her friends from pasar malam.And this bubble blowing bottle ( for herself, but left at my house).So sweet of her uh! LMAOO.Laughs.ATE ALOT DING DING TANG TUHDAY, CB TEETH DROPPING LE LA :xOff tuh bathe ^^--It was 8 minutes of calmness.Thank god for it.--It's 7.20 naoszx~Woke at 7am tuhday -.-Thanks tuh Eunice Tan ? o;She texted me so yeah.Woke, alibaba.Bought food stone slack till 9.40.Eunice texted me, thn she came over my house after her paper.She mapled, audied, thn she got this, blow bubble thing. LOLOL.
This, so cute right, LMAO.She left it at my house! O;She bought dingdingtang!!Walao I tuhday ate alot dingdingtang.Eat until my tongue tio cut and teeth pain :SLaughs.Around 11plus, hazel honey called! :D:DWent tuh 832 meet her.She was with charlotte and cheryl.Hmm..Thn awhile, kailing rachel came over tuh disiao! LMAO.Thn clara came over o.oDisiao awhile, they went off.Si kailing whack my head, ccb LOL. Si puborh :x Rofl.Stone awhile, finally she de move our assess.Went tuh bus stop, bus tuh TM.Went Mac eat.ZZZ tio physco eat :SThanks honey for taking big stack of tissue for meLMAO.Heee :xThey took my phone and see al my pictures -.-XIASUAY SIA LOL.Thn Honey keep want my photo thn they send like freeflow milo.-.-Went off tuh minitoons, blabla walkwalk around.Thn went tuh T1.Went around diva, sasa walking.Ink and so.Eunice bought her stuffs.Joked alot tuhday actually, laughs.( Anw btw I realise my house downstairs so kelian )( I everytime throw rubbish down LOLOLOL )Had tons of laughters.Hazel suggested tuh slack at stairs,BUDGET HAHAHA.Went in J.CO and sit.Had donutsssssssss.Chatted, took photo and all.Eunice ate like some baby.DAMN DIRTY AND CLUMSY HAHAHA.This table beside us, broke a cup. LOL.Epic, everyone was looking :xPictures at J.CO :DLaughs.Hazelzel hunnehszx!
Eunice, th shy pok :D LOL!
This is me, omg fugly -.- But cos honey's here, so :D
We wrote and scribbled alot on th box :x
This is ALMONDDDDDDDD. LOL.
Icing sugar de donut nehsxcsz :D
Hmm.Went off, thn went out, thn errrrrrrrr.Went cold storage, thn er..Bused back tuh school area.Walked at pasar malam.Tht was our main motive for meeting tuhday :sLOL.We were eating everywhere we go LOL!Laughsssssssssssssss.Walked awhile, thn I bought stuff for mother.Thn homed.Bathed, and I'm herescxszxzsxccscxzsxsc :DReally did enjoy my day tuhday (:They say I looked like I have eye liner on my eyes.I NEVER TOUCH TILL MY EYE LINER AT ALL SIA.WTF!!!LOL.Mother said tht yesterday also -.- Wtf man laughs.Shall get going ^^Meetup soon again girls, :DOh anyway, bullied Eunice :xWrote stuffs on th donut box, her name, what free sex free lc,Thn even her number, her blog, her twitter. LMAO.But we cancelled off th number, obviously.Laughs.Bai!♥E&H--Laughs.Idk what I was doing.But I'm quite sure..I won't do it again ?Idk either.Laughs.Idw tht kind of life back.Remembering how ruined my family was.How screwed my life was.How cheebai I was everynight.It's all over anyway.I'm numbing myself cos I know,Sooner or later I'll cry again.Like how I fucking did.At 114 staircase.Lol.Cannot fucking even breathe tht night.How awesome.-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment