Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sleepless.

I don't understand,Why do I still get tht feeling..I'm shocked.Really am.Was kinda tired just now and was preparing tuh go sleep.Till I came across this thing..Tht made me sleepless for th night.I can't believe my eyes.I really can't..I don't understand.Not tht I don't understand what tht happened,Just tht I don't understand why do I still get tht feeling.It's been so long since I felt tht feeling.I thought tht disaster was long peaced and over.Why is it like tht ?I finding myself contradicting.When this didn't happened,I was ranting tht this is sucha loser act.And now after it happened,I was speechless.I fell back on my chair and stared blankly.I really didn't believed my eyes so I stared s'more.Till I really can't change what's in my eyes.I felt butterflies in my stomach,Everything ran wild.Idk what I was thinking about,I had totally no idea what's going on tht moment.I had tuh so-fucking-calm-down.Anyone tell me what's going on ?Did you change or what ?Well people do change, we all know.So whatever it is, just really, get out of my sight please -.-Seriously hate you maxibabi.Fuck.--Didn't regret removing everything.HAHA.I'm smart, no ? (:At least I don't have tuh see it like everyday.LOLL.Too smart :xx Heee.--Tomorrow'a sunday!Monday school!Tuesday ponning!Weds till friday wearing uni for school..If i'm going :xAfter Parent-meeting-session most likely pon all th way ? :DTues night is PMS ( LOLL )Hmm ..Lied tht P.E kena bleach LOLLL.NO P.E/post exam activities PLEASE.SUCK MY DICK.--Gonna change my wallet.Throwing my current one away.Kns already.Gonna get myself new B_ _ _ _S :DHohoho.Gonna enjoy manszx! ^-^Getting rid of loads of stuffs in my room, drawers etc.Esp stuffs tht I hate tuh see.Some rubbish paper/etc.AND TEXTBOOKS!( Aiyah after I confirm promote thn see how :xx )HAHAHAHA .Off tuh chat with chaichai, he just msned me a ): face D:--You lead yours and I lead mine.See who's life is more interesting.:D--Edits :Chai chai gave me a definite answer.' says (5:20 AM):*then can ki honggan ; ✞ ' L hy's Clare's ♠ ' Gothic ; Your backdrop silhouette, says (5:20 AM):*LOLLL' says (5:20 AM):*cb ; ✞ ' L hy's Clare's ♠ ' Gothic ; Your backdrop silhouette, says (5:20 AM):*okay ty LOL' says (5:20 AM):*use my nipple slap that person face siaLMFAOS.SIBEH GAOXIAO SIA HE LOLLL!!!!!Thanks la :DTalking about soccer betting with chai.He's like damn spendthrift la.200 bucks per match.I ask him teh 1k on arsenal, HE SAY OKAY -.-Cb! LOL.If he win I xing fu liao la :x HAHA.--Don't feel like replying or talking anyone already.Hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment