Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Private dancer, girl.

Your voice is like music tuh my ears,Whisper softly and th world just disappears.Babybabybabybabybabybabeh ~--Okay me is back.Yoohoo.Mmm,Nothing much recently.Stoned at home, ehh..Played with this with bel evertime she comes my house.LAUGHS.Super fun pl0x.LOL.Hmmmmmmmmmmm.Watched MDWAV2 cos I was bored.It's thursday noon now.My house's empty, again!Mum's out for holiday.Awwwszxszx.LOL.Dad's working, sis too.I'm loner at home! ):Anywayszxsxzs.SKY'S ALWAYS BEEN DARK.OMG NOOOO.Okay no I like it,When I need tuh stay in.LOL!Hahaha.I'm bored lah.Oral was dick sucking shit.Sure fail LOL.I didn't even understand th topic :x I anyhow bomb.Cher told me about my performance.Lucky I was good, fluent, and I gave examples and all.Maybe just pass :x LOL!My reading...Was stuttering when I first started.Thn I told myself just read normally, and it got better.Had afew words Idk how read, stucked x.xHee.Didn't wanted tuh go at first.But I did in th end.So.. Yep.Woke at 7.30, was super lazy :xSlept till 8.30++.Paper starts at 9 :xReached school at 9.05am.Took my own sweet time pls :x LOL!!Went class, chit chat till 9.45 ?Justina was th timer.GREAT.She gave me 30seconds extra tuh read.Thn we chatted and all,Thn I keep flip over and see.LOL.Great timer isn't it :x Heeee.Chatted alot in th class.And we realised we can't speak chinese in class.We will automatically convert tuh english x.xSTUPID RIGHT.We were speaking like properly english in class,While few metres, outside class only, was HMT ORAL.CRAP LOL.Took my oral and went down.Ended at ike 9.55 ?Talked with Miss Ho for awhile.27th mother going down school.Special Parent meeting session.Others is give consent form, mine is school text my mother.Loh zai ? :x SCARED LEH LOLOL.Laughs.Leave it tuh fate bah ^^Shall end it off..With this.......................ENTERTAINING, NO ?! LOL.Fish face -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment