Friday, October 30, 2009

Tired.

3 minute nightmare.A lifetime of fear.Mad tired.Bleached hair.Wah fuck man.Hair spoil like crap.I put 1 hour :xxNot gonna dye solid ash on it ehdi.Save bah.If not I sure go botak -.-ZZZZZ.Damn gaowhey plsssss.Fuck -.-Golden hair like scary omg ._.Went school, reached at 11am.Supposedly my level dismiss at 11.15.LOL.Went GO talk cock with Ely!Went class, no people.Hall, empty.Went back RnR sit and talk lan.Talked with miss tan, miss ho, miss lim, mr lee, mr k.LMAO.In office like famous O:After talking with miss ho, went home.Gonna appeal for through train.Oh ya so anyway,I drop tuh 3NA.Lol.SIGH.Me need go see Mr ong ( P ) with my ... hair ? ._.Wait my mother find out thn I ask her write letter appeal .:xNext tuesday go class bbq!LOVE ! HAHA .At E.C.P -_-LOL.Gonna contact nicole etc see how they go.Cher say meet at mac.Dy'know...... I will get lost at ECP x.xLOL!Hmm..Went tuh buy food, talk with uncle etc.Went home eat and rush.Bleached hair, thn quickly run out go meet suwen, weeling and joshua.Reached suwen's house area.Slack from 3plus till 8 plus.Rained damn heavily at 7 plus.Went around looking for umbrella.Something xiasuay happened LOL.Slacked etc.Joke, gossip, laugh, talk cock, stone, listen song.Had a nice time chattng tuhday.Been so long since I saw sw and wl.I kept um-chioing at their actions.Not used tuh it bah :xBig change neh! 3 months never meet, tsk.Laughs.Bused tuh inter with wl, joshua and sw.Thn sw bused back.Wait for bus with wl and joshua,Thn stoned at inter 7-11 beside th seat.All th way for half hour.ALONE YO.Waited for sister tuh come meet me from cityhall.She and her friend like funneh.Her answer tuh her friend about how tuh recognise me was so stupid.But funny LOLS.Her friend saw me before my sister did -.-WHEN WE DK EACH OTHER. LOL.Bused home, alibaba.Watch dvd thn bathe.Stayed in mother room watch dvd till fall asleep -.-Dad came back, went room comp afew minutes.Sleep.Till 2plus 3Watched KO 3anguo.Now watching show on web and blogging ^-^There's this hildan challenge, joggathon ?At BR.Compulsory de.Miss ho asked me tuh go, it's from 3 till 7.30.I said I will go.But I was at home bathing LOLLL.So bad siah, sigh.:xOKAY I'M DONE.BUHBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment