Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funness.

All tht we needed,Was a peaceful and happy life.Hai! :DYesterday slept from 4plus till 3am thn wake up.Stone study watch show blabla.Bathed at 5.30am.Bought food at 6am.Ate, alibaba.Prepared.Went out of house at 8am zun.Went school, OMG TOO EARLY.They still having assemly.SIAN SIAHH.Okay la but whatever LOL.Ez link wasn't confiscated cos haven't end, laughszxs.Went up class, alibaba, Erica lent me lit notes.Thn I read, I exclaimed ' HAR, KHEONG GOT AFFAIR MEH ! 'LOL.Thn Daena, erica, yanbo, all answer me LOLOL.Lit was hard -.- Sure fail ehdi. ZZZZZZZZZZzz.Drew wrote did th paper crapped through 75 marks of question.Thanks I'm gonna fail.Ended at 10.10am.Went tuh canteen sit until around 11 ?Went out, thn decided for mac.Went mac eat.MC WINGS ♥ LOL .Si eunice la, everyday ' Value box so tempting ~ '' Mc wings so temptinggg ~ 'LAUGHS.Ate till Idk what time ._.Thn JEremy wong and Khairul came.Went off after a little chat,Thn decided on my house downstairs.I went off and 15 seconds later,I heard screamings.COCKROACH HAHAHA.HENG I ZAO LIAO LOLOL.Went up house, bathed, went down.Slacked and all.Actually studying one loh, thn they play cards, LOL.Play until 2 or 2 plus.TIME PASSED DAMN SLOW!!! LOL.Went up take ez link thn bused down tuh TM.BUS HAD WASP/BEE IDK.I WAS LIKE AT CORNER STAND, THN LYING ON CUSHION.WALAO EH, I SCARED SIA, THN I SQUAT DOWN LOLOLOLOL.We were talking about heights, thn I became so short :SWent TM, had a hard time deciding on what tuh eat!Saw shikin and her mum at LJS, haha!Went foodcourt in th end :SI bought fried fish slice beehoonszx.Jeremy also.Nicole ate sliced fish soupy~Khairul bought malay food.Cherie didn't eat.Chatted and all.And It was 4 already.Went open plaza anyhow fooled like monkeys, laughs.Thn walked around, went minitoons walkwalk.Thn I forced everyone go in toyrus!!!! :sWent in and turned intuh some xmm :xSo high !!!!LOLOL .Went in and played alot stuffs.First one was hugging panda LMAO.Thn proceeded tuh alot funny funny toys!SO CUTE! LMAO.Laughs. Hmm..Played alot inside, used th longlong float fight with jeremy.LOLLLLLLL.Like xmm and xdd -.-LMAO.Thn got this thing,Press th alphabets thn th machine will read out.Thn I playplayplay, I give Jeremy, thn he go take and playLOLOL.Went out, hyper abit over mirrors :xSot plug LOL.Said alot fei hua -.- Laughs, xiasuay LOLOLOL.Went around walking, thn what.Oh.I forgot LOL.Went parted at 6pm.Cherie and khairul went idk which way.Thn me took 293.Jeremy nicole 10.Bused and stopped at prime.Bought mum's stuff and bbt + muah chee.Wow so heavenly la :xAte half th rest give sis :DDidn't wanted tuh sleep but crashed at 7 or so.ROAR x.xSlept and woke at 1am plus going 2am.Tomorrow's maths paper 1.THN HOLIDAY HAHAHA.Next wednesday oral, i'm 5th tuh test.YAY LOL.SIAN LA, I THINK EUNICE NOT GONNA WAIT FOR ME.SHE FIRST ONE TAKE LOL.Plus erica nicole all not coming on wedszx.It's HMT students only.Boohoo.See how bah ~ :DI LOVE MY LIFE NOW LOL DAMN MUCH WTF LOL .Anyway so,This was th mess Nicole Eunice cherie and me made at macs.HEEE LOLOL.We're forever geting loads of tissues and abandoning fries :sYOHHH CHECK IT OUT.TH PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.FUCKING CUTE I WAS TEMPTED TUH ..TUHH ..Tuh use magic make it small and slide in my pocket ♥♥♥LOLS.Alrights, off tuh study, wanna find something tuh bite o.o:xSo hungweee!!!Ate at 2 plus 3 loh. 13 hours ler ! ):--Hazel Honeyhoney.If you see this, I hope you'll stay happy okay ?Must be happy, can't be sad.Though she don't really share stuffs with me,But I hope you do tell it tuh someone else you trust.Don't well them up inside yourself alrights ?I love you.Oh yea and,Eunice AlienszxBananaszxsz.You uh, everyday must rest okay, your beauty sleep! :DJiayou for your papers, you can do it one.Tuition tuition revise revise study daily,Sure can pass one la.You got th foundation one!And must share if got anything happen I tell you.Don't hide from me I tell you, slap you ah.LOL.CHEER UP :D:D JIAYOUSZXSZX.Love die niszx.

No comments:

Post a Comment