Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Starstruck.

It'll be different,If we ever met again.Friday!Tuition with bel, only.Went fishing at 9.30pm.With mum and singyee!Yayyyy.Sums up,I only got 1 fish -.-Mum got 3, singyee 2?I got 1 leech-liked-rubbish-thing.Super erxin LOLLL.Oh shit I forgot tuh brighten it so can see better D:Fuck man blogger keep cannot upload pictures.Damnit.Fished until like. 2am.Went tuh wait for cab.After quite long.Finally got cab.1 cb orh lang come snatch cab knnbccb.Ok I very long never scold hokkien vulgar on blog alr.Laughs.Homed, Mac-ed.I forgot.Thn sleep.Saturday, home? :DSlept at 2plus.Sunday.Woke at 5am.Prepared.Went off tuh tamp inter tuh meet bel for work.Had macs and thn slack awhile,Cab go hougang.Worked from 8am till 3pm.SUPER FUN HAHA.But boredddd :xxSTILL FUN~Had lunch at 12plus 1plus.Went around playing game booths etc and made friends.Haha.It rained heavily at th end of work.All th guys running and walking in rain D:K thn cabbed tuh bedok.Thn continue cabbed home.Homed, chatted with parents awhile,Had tauhuay, and fainted.Woke tuh bathe at around 6?Thn went tuh room.Comped till around 10?Lied on bed.Fell asleep till next day 2/3pm.LOLOLOL.Tuition and stuffs everyday~Monday.Nothing much... Bah?Met Denise at house downstairs.She hurt me ):LOL.Afterwards met my bee ♥Around 8 went home.Tuition and stuffs.Thn,I forgot ler.LOL.Slept at like, 7 on monday morning.Tuesday,Which was yesterday.Woke etc.Went down buy food and all.Tuition,Went down with bel, mayvis, and darlink.With darlink's hamster.HEEHEHEHE.I play until so happy HAHAHA.Awhile, we got screened.Weird police car.Turn in tuh th dead end of th road at my blog area,Just tuh get down and screen us.-.-Smart.After police went off,Bel went off too.Played darlink's itouch taptap with mayvis.Until Boris came tuh fetch darlink.Went up stairs with Mayvis incase screening again -.-Thn chatted with her till 11plus.Thn her dad came, I went home.Slept at around, 10.20am.Woke at 4plus (:I'M HERE YOSZXC.Stupid blogger can't upload pic! D:I remember 1 of th days,I met my bee,Thn played running games at playground ( LOL )Thn we block shopping,Got a soft-volleyball.Thn played soccer, 'basketball' and volley at lift lobby.LOLOLOLOL.Super fun die HAHA.--Don't die.Don't do it.Please.Sigh.Speechless.I just hope you think straight in th end.- You know who you are.--Moodless recently.Meet people like some sian-ed one. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment