Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking News

Written by: Kapow

It's been brought to my attention that you can now be banned for simply mentioning Home-Watch. Not even the URL. Just.Home-Watch.
Originally, TwilightVenom posted on the Lithium forums:

"That's odd. Is that really what happened when BuggieTechnica left? I don't think I was there when it happened.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't even know anything about what happened to BuggieTechnica. I asked about it on PSN Home Watch, but nobody answered. Anyone care to fill me in?"


And here's the edited post:
"EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't even know anything about what happened to BuggieTechnica. Anyone care to fill me in?"

So I told him to edit it back and keep editing it until they PMed him with an explanation as to why they are editing his post. But No. No PM so he continued to edit his post back to the original until they finally banned him. The reason?

Violating the rules and policies of the community, with actions such as spamming and posting inappropriate content. Your ban will last for 30 days effective 03-15-2010. Please do not attempt to evade your ban in any manner, as doing so will only serve to increase the length of your ban.

When your ban has expired, please refer to the Official Rules of Conduct and the New User Guide to review the rules and policies of the community. Additionally, please adhere to these rules and policies in the future, as future infractions will result in an extended or indefinite ban period.

Spamming and posting inappropriate content. So not only has our URL been censored, but now you can't even say Home-Watch. Why? We don't know really. Well..I should say we don't have a poor excuse from the Lithium staff as to why this is going on. But we all know it's because they are terrified of us. They are scared of this little blog. We have put the fear into the Home and Lithium staff. And all of this proves it. But this is not the end. We are not going to stop. Yes, this is Kapow, I am writing this article. I'm not fucking afraid of you. Ban me from the Lithium forums, I'll be back in 3 months. As long as Home exists, as will this blog. And as of today I will be signing every article I write here so everyone knows what I have to say. Of course, there's already a bunch of cowards reading my Twitter page without actually following me. But that's fine, keep reading baby birds, I'll feed you. And if you have a problem with me, scrape the sand out of your vagina and talk to me one on one.

We're watching you, and we will.not.stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment