Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy birthday, boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Superman, my superboy!This is a post,Dedicated tuh ....This man! 18 year old man ^^Hi boy.It's your 18th birthday!We shall see your birdday present....- Receives and look , it looks like this -
- OOOOO there's a CARDDDD ! -- Opens -- Eh ? Lonely and busy bear working on comp -- Wooooo bear! Using comp! Aww ji cute -- Aiseh, birthday wish seh ~ -- Opens black box -' Woohoo K necklace ! With engraving behind ley :D '( Without rose, I screwed it up :[ )Girl is here tuh wish you a happy birthday k.Though we've been through many many quarrels,Alibaba rubbish and all.But we know we're still there for each other.I'm really glad we didn't split up during July k :DI thought we'd just split up after everything.And remember what you said k.Memories will always be th key tuh bring us back together.No matter what.Bright cold silver moon.Our best favourite song :DAnd of cos, You found me ^^Hahaha.I miss tonning with chu ~):LOOKY AT THESEEEE.First time sleep at my house ^^Also th first time coming my house,Second time meeting you.After you went off, my bed full of your killer perfume.HHAHAHAHAHA.
My slippers :D
My house ton ^^
Ahgua pose. LOL.
Tonning :D
Remember th cat ?
Th first time we both were alone at 114 .
114 ~ ^^
CWP after Seoul with Simin Alicia and co!
XI SAAAA !
HAHA, PIGGY BACK YOU AT 114!
Is this nice or awesome. HAHAHA.
At Eiko's grandpa songka toilet.
Remember them ? :DThey are called memories ^^HAHA .Hao la , I shall post this already . ^^Happy birthday okay .:D :D :D :D :DMust remember, anything just tell me.Don't silly silly do stupid stuffs alright ?We still need go themepark together and scream one leyyy.Be xiasuay together on th roller coaster HAHAHA xDD
AND MANY MANY MOARRRRRRRRRR.I hope you like this post okay?Iloveyou la! :DSincerely from,Your cutey girl. HAHAHAHAHA.-Laughs out loud-Hen duo hen duo ai gei ni !♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment