Thursday, March 18, 2010

100+ Free items in EU Home

Written by: Kapow

Just found this thread over in the EU forums listing 142 (I think, I might have lost count a little bit)FREE items. And I noticed a Lot of them you have to pay for over here in the NA (I've actually bought some of them and I've seen others in the stores).
I find this pretty crazy but good for the EU Home users to be able to get All of this stuff for FREE.
Incredible. Items include clothes for men and women and furniture.
This isn't the first time stuff has been in/come over to NA that is pay only that was/is free over in another region. But I was just sort of take aback buy the amount of free stuff they have available.
It's probably triple the amount of free items NA has and I'm not talking about free stuff you earn from mini games and such because in that list mentioned above, you don't have to win any of the items, just hit up the Shopping Center and download them.
Anyhow, I'm downloading them as we speak, and anyone with a European account that hasn't done so yet, I highly recommend you do so soon, you never know when they might want to start charging for these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment