Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I miss my motherrr~

Hi.I'm lazy tuh blog.Maybe later or tomorrow.On MC currently.My stomach screwing me up again.Don't like stomach pain >;lANYWAY SO.MUMMY I MISS YOU MANYMANY ):FLY BACK TUH ME ~Without you at home is like I'm living alone.I don't like tht feeling.Th feeling of losing my world.Th feeling of not being able tuh..Deesiao whn I'm bored.Share whatever tht happened in school tuh.And laugh about everything.SO LONELY! ):Faster come back ):):):):Yah I know I'm like 3 yr old now -_-And weird enough,I miss singyee too!HAHA.HI SINGYEE! ^^Lastly.My second favourite song of Hillsong.I always feel holy listening tuh this song.And Hillsong - Still.^^ANYWAY OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMG.MUMMY JUST TEXTED ME!!!!!I told her I'm sick at 8plus.Now she finally reply.Awwwww ♥Wo xiang ni oh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment