Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Author of salvation.

He rose,And conquered the grave,Jesus conquered the grave.( ♥ )Hi.I'm here tuh blog.It's 2.15am now ~Uploading photos at th same time!Anyways so.I didn't blog for 3 days already.D:Okays.Monday :So lazy go school.Eunice came over my house.I changed and went out.Went second home and slack.From 7plus till 9plus almost 10am :xHad fun and all etc.9plus almost then,Due tuh certain reasons,We went tuh school.Wanted tuh go at 10.15 or something :3Went in school with a plot ^^Went class with Eunice, thn she went up.Stoned in class etcetc.Results are as follows for what I know.Physics : 10/25. Fail.English : 27/50. Pass but kns.Maths : Passed, but idk marks.Tht's all I knew on monday.After school, went out with Rachel.K, Joey, Rachel.F and Queenie.Went 832.Awhile, Eunice and Siew Hui came. Alibaba, thn went down with Joey and Siewhui.Took 293 with Siewhui.Thn went T1 tuh meet sister and jun.Went Haagendaz.Sis and jun's brownie + 2 scoop.My brownie + 1 scoop.Went off tuh cut hair.I can haz short fringe omfg ):Went pepperlunch at foodcourt.Awesome.So hungwee ):LOL!!Went coffee bean afterwards.Super tired.Fell asleep there while sis and jun waited for jun's friend.Left for cab and slept at home.Omg tired ttmszxc.Thanks sis for th cab :P <3Tuesday :Mmm.Didnt go school.Forgot everything LOL.Woke at 3.Laughs.Went poly clinic get MC.Told doctor stomach pain.She ask me do pregnancy test.ROFL.Thn want refer me tuh KK cos of some stuffs.Cb I laugh until bth.LOL.Declined th appointment afterwards.Paid and went back.Bought food and went home.Ate and all.At night Wii-ed with sis and jun till 5am.LOLZ.Stone comped till 6.30am.Slept.Actually meeting Eunice at my house first.Thn go school together.But.. ):Sorry!She asked me go sleep and don't go school.Cos I damn tired by th time she called me :SHeh.Tht night till morning I diarrhea -_-All th way stomach pain on and off.NOW PAIN AGAIN.CB.LOL.Okay so.Woke etc at 4/5/6plus.Hmm. LOLL.Went down for doctors at 8plus.Saw Jiamin PingPing and RuMin at M.daily.Got MC for 2 days ^^AWESOME HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE LOL.So, tomorrow MC also ^^Happy die HAHAHA.Th doctor was like ' D'you need an MC ? 'Me ; Yea , for tuhday .Doc ; For today only?Me ; -ehh, afew more days also can de face--silence-Doc ; D'you want an MC for tomorrow ?Me ; Yeayea I guess so .Doc ; I think it's a better idea yea .Me ; Yeah it is (:LOLOL.HEART INSIDE WNA LAUGH OUT LOUD SIA LOLOL.Went tuh get some dimsum and went home.Awesome ttm ^^HEHEHE.KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment