Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's been so long.

Th art of inkings;Th beauty within studs and rings.This is so chio.....Hi !Thursday was a bored.I forgot everything.Friday, woke at 12.20pm.Called Eunice up.Prepared thn took cab tuh her house, thn fetch her.Went over tuh IMH asap but we were 1hour late :PLOL!!!Cos we both woke late -.-This is quoted from her blog.I shall add on more details.
Accompanied beloved for her check up yesterday Friday . Skipped school . Afterward cabbed to pasirris inter fr her pri school class gathering . Waited fr Yee loke/Apple which he took quite long to reach . Location chged , didn't had to go pasirris park anymore , so stayed at Whitesands .Went foodcourt , Clare bought her food and i got disiao-ed by Apple lahs >;Some of their classmates arrived .Afterward beloved and i went to staircase there and something suay happened w/ th stupid security guard -_- quickly got out from there and went back .Then few more people came and went mac . Bored til sky drop .Left th place , one after another left , left beloved apple and me .Went staircase there blablabla then it was raining so we stayed there and chat alot lol .Was quite fun and funny at times , apple was really damn joker .It was my second time seeing him but first time talking to him .Then at around 7plus we wu xim so mrt him to Bedok . He was really a great joker . Laughs . Afterward , took back mrt from Bedok to Tamp .Then 293-ed back tgt w/ beloved and i alighted at my house area .
K so.After appointment,Went off.Cabbed tuh pasir ris inter.Waited for loke till sky fell on my head.Wanted tuh 403 tuh pasir ris park for 6/7 gathering.End up no need bus down tuh pasir ris prk.Syafiqah xy jojo jeremy trisha amira indra meichee came down.Miss them many super many.Ate at foodcourt while jeremy and trisha came.Went stairs with eunice.Went out, went mac.Sat with eunice, loke, amira, indra, xy, jojo, meichee.Dk why but I laughed so much tht day.Hehehehehe.After tht everyone went off.Thn me loke eunice went tuh slack somewhere aond whitesands.Chatted alot etc.Thn trained.Pei loke tuh bedok thn back tuh tamp.Bused 293 back tuh house area.Eunice got down.I got down around house area, went over 824 buy food for singyee ^^Homed.Drenched.Chicken.Changed, awhil fell asleep while using comp -.-Super tired.Slept till 2plus almost 3.Woke and bathed :SThn dvd-ed till 7plus.Woke up at 11 tuhday.Prepared, called cab as it was raining, thn went out.Went Sakura with family.Ate etc.Pearcesley saw meeeeee.He like some stalker hahahaha.Ate and cabbed home.Homed, around idk wht time, slept.Woke thn comped till now.Loke webcammed me.I was laughing so much HAHA.Kthxbye ^^No pictures.Any pics go lookfor syafiqah's FB ! :DOh ya and, Mumu, adilah, atika and humaira went gathering also.I DIDN'T KNOW LEI.I DAMN SAD LOL..Looking forward tuh th next meetup!And th next meetup, will be like,Idk.Me, and ofcos Xy, Lycia, Celeste, Jojo, Sing Ming and Cindy ^^Loke too ^^Somemore welcome also :D :DAND I MISS AMIRA.I MISS SINGING JENNY WITH HER ON BUS AT MALAYSIA TRIP!):Kthxbye.--My birthday cardddd still heree !!AND I JUST REALISED.TAN YEE LOKE DIDN'T WRITE IN MY CARD.I HATE YOU.BOOOOO.--Last post's supposed-tuh-be-posted-photos.Denise being chor lor tuh th piano ):Noisily playing .Harshbrown LOL.Me and bel.Me.Pizza hothot ftw.Lastly,Th gross shit I fished last friday...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment