Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hai uve bin banned kthnxbai. --Update

Some of you will be pleased to know that I have been banned from the Lithium forums, again. And some of you will be crying yourselves to sleep (Anonoman).


Don't get me wrong, I've been spending Way to much time over there anyways, getting Jack Buser to post, criticizing retards, and being number one in Kudos' for a day straight. So this will be a much needed break. For those of you keeping track, the first time I was banned it was for having a link to the youtube video of Ralph "harassing" the Lochwoods. This time it's for saying f*ck (yes, f*uck, not fuck). If anyone can think of any other reason, like me making 2/3 of the HCMs butt hurt, let me know.

Don't worry folks, I'll be back over there in 28 days to continue bringing Home-Watch flavored justice.
Good luck average joes, keep sending in e-mails when Lithium and Home staff do you wrong, we've got your backs.

[UPDATE] Sorry guys, make that 56 days. I tried a little shenanigans last night.
Keep fighting the good fight. And @Anonymous #1: We do have more info and news on Cydonia and Locust, but we can't just lay all of our cards down on the table right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment