Friday, March 12, 2010

Love.

Beautiful stars.Up in my nightsky.Hiiiiiie.Sunday.I forgot what I do.Just, forgot.LOL.Monday didn't go school.Super tired :DStayed in I guess.Tuesday went school.Late.HEHEHEHE.LOL.Went in during recess.LOL.Alibaba whole day.During geog,Mrs Leong finally,After 10 weeks.Exploded.Scold people like no mother HAHAHAHA.Whole old building near my class area looking.LOL.Thn calais came in.Scold, say not punctual :XHeee.School end.Homed.Wed didn't go school.Raining so didn't go school.Hohoho.Thn thursday was cross country.Didn't go.Denise called me tuh report tuh me about th results.LOLLL.Thn alibaba, called mac at midnight :PHEEEE.Yesterday, thursday.While sending bel and emilia darlink down,We were trapped in th lift LOLLL.Th lift suddenly stopped and like hanging halfway,Thn alarm rang.Parry said it was super loud.He was downstairs ma.We 3 super scared LOLLLLStared at each other like some ahhai HAHAHA.SUPER SCARY.Lift went down, but like stucked stucked de.Reached first floor like still,Above th ground one.Like a stairs' step above grond ):Went tuh sit with Parry and wait for darlink's and his parents.Sent bel tuh busstop.But end up go buy chicken wing and fries tuh eat.LOL.Must eat la, if not over-scared HAHAHA.Thn ate etc.Her bus came.I went home.WALKED STAIRS UP ):Thn alibaba.Told singyee, mum thn sis about it.Super mad scary HAHAHHA.Thn went sis room all th way from 12plus after bathing till 7am.Played cooking mama 3 on her nds.So fun HAHA.I xmm :DThn woke tuh Denise's call.She told me tht I don't need go down get report book.Wow.Tht's like so auto.LMAOThanks la~Thn slept till 2 plus I guess.So now I'm here.Going work with bel on Sunday at Kovan~:DHohoho.Planned out everything with her alr.LOL!Been having tuition on Chem.Covered covalent bond,Ionic bond, those chem stuffs la.LOL.Forgot wtf they're called -.-Alot, in 2 days.Chiong die me.LMAO.So tht sums up pretty much about my days ^^AND I MISS S.H.E Y'KNOW.3 YEARS SINCE I SAW THEM.DAMN SAD.-CRIES-Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment