Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Solitary.

I try, and try.Back down tuh earth.Oky.Hi.Monday :Didn't go school. :DStoned and slept damn late or something.I forgot everything.Omg STM.I know there was tuition.Thn yea.Tuesday : Didn't sleep I think.Lie on bed lika biatch.Can't sleep omg ):Went down 832 meet Kailing ahlian and jocelyn at 7am.Thn went in front meet Joey dear and Rachel babe.Awhile, they went in school.Talked with lian awhile and went home~Comped etc and BURMPWEJIOHGN,RAIN BIGBIG HAHAHA.Lucky we went back early ^^Ohh and ya, obviously I didn't go school. (:Thn at night tuition etc.Alibaba.Fell asleep cos almost 30+ hours never sleep?Haha.Slept 2 hours in between la.Fell asleep like a corpse.Wednesday :Woke at 5plus 6plus.Met Kailing ahlian, Jocelyn at 832 again.Slack etc laugh like cheebais.LMAO.Eunice beeloved, Hazel hunhun, Joey dear and Rachel babe came.Sent them tuh school across.Talk with lian awhile thn home, as usual :DSlept or something bah LOL.Until like 6plus or later hehhehehhehe.HAHA.Alibaba etc.Thn comped all th way loh.Thursday :Didn't sleep.Went down for breakfast with sis as requested hahaha.Ate some fucking awful prawn mee, ew.Dabao-ed carrot cake for kailing ^^JI KIND YOU MEI YOU!! :DKiki came along tuh buy food thn went school staff room eat first.Went Prime with sis, thn went 832.Met Lian, thn waited for Jocelyn.Thn Denise walked pass and talk abit.Hmmm.Thn until almost time,Dear came.Passed Dear money tuh help me pass tuh Beeloved.Thanks dear (:7.50am walk tuh gate.Went back 832 talk thn went tuh buy drinks with her.At 818 or something de mamashop.Thn waited for 293 cos I was pure lazy.Bused home :xxxxxx ~ Homed, went sis room etc.Watched Lost with her.Messy si tsk.Stupid story line~Now I'm back tuh my room, I harvested ( Country life ).And I blogged~Gna publish, thn I guess sleep soonish.Tuition tonight!^^ (:BUHBYE.And bitch, stop being so proud bfr I dig your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment