Friday, March 26, 2010

Ive Been Threatened In Central Plaza


From the forums:

and I have reported him to the report menu there and then, but i'm still fuming about this.

basically what happened was that a girl was asking me about the sony shirt i was wearing, when all of a sudden this jerk tells her to stop talking to me, which she did, then he starts telling her to go away and wen she did he said he'll stab me.
so i tell him its easy to be a hard man on the internet to which he twice more threatens to stab me and starts demanding to know where i live. (like i'd tell him)
so my point is that WE REALY REALLY NEED MODS OUT IN THE PLAZA
Just remember kids, stabbing isn't such a bad threat when compared to saying filtered bad words that no one else can see.

TOTALLY OK: I WILL STAB YOU
TOTALLY NOT OK: **** YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment