Friday, March 26, 2010

Slackness.

Everything;W/o you, it's nothing.Edits :Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.Shakira's dance in ' did it again ' IS FUCKING AWESOME.--Friday :Ermmm.Slept at like, 4am plus or 5am plus :SWoke at 6.30am.Went for breakfast with sis at 826.Ate and pei sis dabao food home for family.Thn she went home,While I went tuh 832.Jocelyn wasn't going school tht day.THNNNNNNN.Stupid ahlian never pickup my calls ):I thought I will tio pangseh ):LOL.Reached 832.JUST AS I THOUGHT I'M GNA BE ALONE ):She came with Rachel.Hehehe.Slacked and talked etc.Thn Dear came at like, idk.7.47 or something. LOLPsycho her go in late, she cannot.Aww, I'm so sad.LMAO.After just awhile.COCKROACHHHHHHHH ATTACKKKKKKKKK.Whn I reached, already saw 1 big one on th wall.Quite far though.Thn suddenly.Rachel : - Points behind me and kailing-Rachel : Cockroach. Kl & me : - Looks behind -Me : - STAND UP , JUMP AWAY -Kl & Rachel : - Stand , walk away - LOL !!!Thn Eunice came, just nice.^^Slacked.Eunice brought her primary school till sec school class photos.I laughed out loud at th first one.She whack me ):OH AND RACHEL BIT MY SHOULDER BLADE.COS SHE TOOKS PICS OF ME THN I WANT DELETE ):Damn bad you mei you ):Now still got th red blood clot.Even looks like a love bite -.-Wtf right.I show my mum,She's like, AIYO. LOVE BITE AR.LOLLL.Ok thn slacked till 8.13am.Rachel went in school~ Bye babe!Slack awhile with Eunice bee and Kailing Ahlian.We were at 832,Thn i stand a place where security guard can see me.Thn JUST TH MOMENT I STEP BEHIND TH PILLAR,EUNICE SAY MR LEE JUST WALKED INTUH TH GATE.LOLLL.Damn heng HAHAHA.Wanted tuh walk th long way tuh 899.But I insisted on a bus trip. HEHEHEHE.K thn ahlian went up tuh Mavin's house.While Eunice and me slacked at 898A.Slacked etc while waiting for Kailin ahlian tuh call me.Thn she came down.Aiseh, sexy die la she.HAHAHA.Keep deesiao her nehneh big thn Eunice...HAHA.Had fun slacking these few days.Talked about so much rubbish, LOL.Slacked till 11.30am or something,Eunice went tuh Junkai's house.Slacked and chatted with ahlian till 12pm thn went off.She went up Mavin house,I walked home.Now I finally understand how poorthing is my dear Eunice ):Always walk home after a tiring day with me.Sowee babe~Hahaha.Went home,Wanted tuh eat my tauhuay, you tiao and drink my soyabean.End up mum drank my soyabean ):HAHA.Shared tauhuay with mum and sy ^^So kind of me.Mum told me alot of things.Super shocked about everything.Maybe it's really inherited, hahaha.Chatted till like 4plus?Thn fell asleep till 2am something.Woke and bathe.Booms.Thn I realised I didn't eat anything since th breakfast at 630 ):Ok and tht lil bit of tauhuay LOL.Asked sis buy food before coming home.From 4plus am ask her buy,She reached home at 7am.NICE ANOT LOLOL.K so now i'm here.It's only 822am~Looking forward tuh meeting my dear babies for school on monday~:DBUHBYE PEEPO ASSHOLEZ.--Well, I really need tuh see more things in life,Tuh further understand more.Sigh.I'm gna be more filial tuh everyone.My mum, dad, sis, aunt, cousins, god mother, uncle.Heeeeeeeeeeeee.Kthx.LOL.AND SO SIAN LEH.MANYMANY SONGS NEED DOWNLOAD ):--Suddenly feel like.Listing out people.Who was with me.Like people who,Made memories with me.Some who left me memories and left.I don't need them tuh be back.Cos I don't need th past back.I just thank them for those fun times.And thank them for accepting me.(:It'll be like,Idk.Not alot :sLili. Sing Ing. Sim Jo Ann. Jasper Low. Foo Chuan Li.Mdm Rahayu. A particular relief tcher.Mrs tey.Benjamin Eu.Aaron.Christopher.Ling Hui.Xin Hui.Wendy.Annette.Yeeying.Geraldine.Janell.Cheryl.Zhu Yue.Alvin.Jojo.Xin Ying.Celeste.Lycia.Singming.Cindy.Trisha.Cherlyn.Kailiang.Justin.Yeeloke.Jeremy.Max.Indra.Eliasha.Alawiwyyah.Amira.Sonia. ( LOL )Chee wei. ( LOL )Mrs Azman.Mdm Waheeda.Mdm Soh.Miss Chong.Mr Jaya.Mrs How.And more from primary school.Erica.Eunice Lee.Nicole Tay.Cherie ang.Kirby.En Qing.Kian kok.Justina.Glenn Ho.Rafidah.Shikin.Erra.Jasper Lai.Zhen rong ( LOLOL )Chaichai.Joseph.Cong.Gavin.Yong Xiang.Ben.San.Justin.Xuan.Wilson.Jackie.Arnie.Janet.Mike.Nicole.2cmspear.Sero.Wk.Eunice Tan.Claudia Tan.Dansen Ng.SongNing.Claudia Peh.Kendrick.Yiling.Alvin.Tofu.Michelle tan.Michelle lim.Chelsea lim.Arhjas.Suwen.Weeling.Kimberly.Jiamin.Desmond.RachelT.Mayvis.Emilia.Sybil.Jaslene.Jasmine.Rachel.Joey.Kailing.Jocelyn.Denise.Elya.Elyana.Clara.Vanessa.Jiahong.Hazel.I guess tht's all?Hope I didn't forget anyone ):Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment