Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wasted.

Impheatus.Are you all dead?\m/Basically,Sexy and boy tonned at my house on monday and wednesday.So we're like seeing each other for 4 days continuously.Gonna see them tomorrowwwwww.Having lunch/breakfast together with them!LurbeLurbe.Met them at TM after dinner.Around 7plus.Walked around etc.Bought stuffs below.2 Heineken 1 Carlsberg.Mixed.Got fake eyelash from sasa.Played with it.Boy laughed so hard at me ):Nothing much.Dranked and slept.Eiko and ken clubbed while I slept.So tired sia !Now I'm finally down with a flu and super sick.Sleeping habit caused it, 50%. Drinking 40%. Ang hun 10%.LOL.Kk saving it a draft for now. 4.23am.-Back at 8.12am-Woke at 4plusam thn.Stone alibaba awhile.So tired.Went down for food, finally.Ate hokkien mee, so long never eat :DWent lift lobby alibaba.Camwhore etc.So fun la! LOL.Went back my house.I was dman high while eating LOLS.Kailing ahlian saw me at coffee shop LOLS.Around 6plus 7.Boy and sexyslept on my bed.Awhile, went over sis room sleep.Woke at 12plus.Woke them up.Comped with them till 3plus.They went back alj.Planned tuh eat at tm after they bathed etc.End up never eat ):Later meeting them for brunch!(L)Wait for my post k.Woo.5 days sraight with my far-muo-li.So much mar-muo-li! LOLS.K pics!Photographer of th day(most) ; Sexy claudia peh :PWowszx ^-^LOLZ.(Y)LMAO.Wtf LOL!PEACEEEEEEEE LOLL.Boy and me slipper.LOL.Ok no it's both mine.LOLNow he come my house like got his shoe prepared like tht, LOL.LOL.V-jayjay shoot smoke.LOL.\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/Look like xdd :SLOL.Kk end.♥♥♥--So sick man omfg.Whoever's reading this,Healthy ; Take good care.Sick ; Take care ( LOL ) and get well soon .--It's ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.LOL.Meant tuh be it's over. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment