Friday, December 11, 2009

greed has gotten me

we never know how far someone can go for money,

my friend rented off his beloved car so he can eat, by the end of the day he complained about how he hate it so much, how he hate the foreign smell after his car is returned.

same thing goes to me, I've been warned and I've read it in the news but desperation leads me to mistakes that i regret doing until now.

I've gave my account number to some stranger who told me that he will pay me small amount of money if I've done some simple job.

I just gave the account number cause I was like what's the worse could happened if the guy know my account number, I was so naive, it's 2000s people can do anything with all the technology and stuff... so recently I've learned that people can actually steal from your bank given that they know your account number

it takes time, 3 months your account is good, no scratch... and few months later... POOF!!! everything's gone. I've learned that the thief only need your account number and in times they will try to figured out your account router number (have no idea what that is), once they've figured that out they will steal every cents in your bank.

I don't know whether this is some conspiracy theory or whatever, but i can imagine the worst case scenario that could happened, i'm so stupid, now i need to open a new account and close this account, that's the only thing i can do now... so guys when someone that's hard to be trusted asked for your account number, think again, you may gain something today but you'll lose a lot tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment