Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HDB Clubbing.

Let's rock it out,We'll rock th building down.Sentosa post is below, SCROLL!Okay!Fucked up at home.So sexy and boy came tuh look for me at Tamp inter.Thanks, ily both!Had macs at th big macs across kfc.Chatted sooo much :DSexy had 9 packets of mayo, god -.-LOL!Boy treated me eat, thanks ah (L)K thn went out.Saw max sitting th macs, th outside seats.Deesiao abit thn, yeaaa.Went off tuh TM.Went open plaza slack.So fun and funny please.I deesiao sexy thn she chase after me.Runnnnnn.Havaianas broke ):Wore sexy's slipper,Went tuh cotton on get 2 new pairs.Boy paid for me first.Thanks.Around 10, TM closing, so gtg.Decided tuh ton at my house~Surprisingly my mother never say anything.LOLS.Kay thn,Watched paranormal activity.I'm glad I watched it only too.IT's different version from Singapore's.Ending like a different sials.Got this part, Micah went tuh search about th demons.Thn got this video of a female fighting with th demon tht possessed her.Fuck gross man.We 3 O_O all th way.-.-K thn clubbed in my room.LOLS.Sexy danced for us.(Y)Sexy and hot.Totally my sexy.LOL.PWNED \m/Went down fr food at 3plus 4.Ate alr went playground.Sit and chill till 4.20am.Went up, club somemore. HAHA.Singing sessions too.Enjoyed my night with 2 lovelies.Weeee ♥Went out at 8.Slack at stairs till 9.Went back, I dropped dead on th bed.Jitao is @@Boy and sexy decided tuh go off.So returned boy money, thn they cabbed over tuh sexy's house.I slept till 2plus.Alibaba watch dvd.4plus went down 899a.Met Eunice Hazel Kailing Rachel and Jocelyn.Went tuh buy bbt, thn go 898 sit again.They chatted and all.I stoned O____OBwg LOL.Homed at 6plus.Had dinner.Slept at 9.Jitao is tired till cry.LOL.Woke at 4plus.Blogged.Now it's 5.49am already.Might be meeting boy and sexy later on.Tonning I guess.Ikeabuay steady -.-Town cancelled.Fuck you guys omfg.LOL.Stuffs happened over th weekend.Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment