Monday, December 21, 2009

Sick si wo.

Tht saddest day,Th worst day of my life.Nothing much.Been, sick.LOL!Kk.Almost went hospital.PAIN DIE WO.SUPER SUPER SICK AND PAIN.BUT MOTHER BGY SEND ME GO RAFFLES.COS SHE THINK I FRIDAY TON IS PUNGUM MA.SO I SUDDENLY SICK UNTIL LIKE THT.PRO LOHYOU PRO.YOUR DAUGHTER GOING DIE YOU LIE THTPRO.--Eunice came over at night.On i forgot which day.Comped with her awhile,Thn I rest.She use comp while I sleep:xBefore sleeping I keep irriate her.With ' I sleep very cute, DON'T PEEP 'LOLLLLLLLL .Mmm.Woke up around 45 minuts later.Eunice la.Damn noisy k.Dk wtf she doing.Keep barking like a dog, YES BARK. CB. LOLLL.Alibaba laugh till 11plus 12.She went home.Send her down tuh coffee shop.Ai ni la.(:Thn th day after,Boy and sheck-si came over.Aww feel so loved LOL!Chit chat stone etc.They left at around 10.55 - 11pm.Send them over tuh bus stop.They left, I went home.Had headache since tht day noon till now.It's been like, idk.2 days?-.-Kk now it's raining, i love it.I WANT PRATA.EUNICE TAN YOU OWE ME PRATA.Anyway went down meet eunice for awhile tuhday.Around 8plus.Make her late for another date,HAHAHA FUN.LOLL.I'm sure everyone saw this.On tumblr, blogposts, everywhere.Damn meaningful.Hur.I like.:DK tht's all.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment