Thursday, December 31, 2009

New yearrrrr.

A whole new year,Let's all start a fresh page in life.Yoooo.It's 2010 !Did't get tuh sleep properly at all k.-.-Keep got people call and all.Kay so,Was late by like, alot, cos prepare slow, HAHA.Eunice came over first.Thn wait me prepare.Supposedly going marina de,Thn change thu orchard,Thn change tuh dhoby.Thn end up went clarke quay LOL.K so,Hao le we go bus down.My house area got BBQ sia -.-Anyway so went down dhoby meet joseph, ruby, rin and shawn/sean/shaun. (SP)Awkward ttm at first.LOL.Slowly fine alr.Went clarke quay thn woahhhhhhhh.Alot people I swear.Party spray all over.Everyone high until TTM. Serious.2010 hit, WOAH.Everyone SPRAY AND SHOUT DIE.LOL.We 6 busy hiding from th spray.LOLOLOL.TSK.Walked across th spraying sea.Wa.Jitao like snowing -.-Cross th bridge,Thn went intuh some super squeezy place.Okay clarke street.Thn Ruby went intuh club find friend.Thn we went coffee club tuh chill and have a drink.Thanks shawn(sp) for th ... Food .Just some fried food, finger bites etc.Thn Ruby came.Sit until 1.30.Chatted etc.Went off tuh train station.Went back dhoby.Cannot find green line LOLL.So shawn/sean lent us 30 bucks tuh cab home.Beli kind ah.LOL!Thn he left.Went around sit and chat with eunice.Thn around 2plus go take cab.Back tuh house area with 16$.Nice.Thn slack awhile, walked her tuh coffee shop.Went tuh buy food for myself and mother.Thn yeah, I'm here now.And..Full moon tuhnight.Awesome.A new start.A new life.Start afresh.School, family.I'm gna change.I'm tired of being what I am.I hate it.Let's turn over a new leaf.I'm cutting down on smoking, promise.--School's reopening.I'm scared.I am.I can't confirm I won't go back tuh my old pattern,Or retain on sec 3,Or get expelled,Or kena case.I don't know.I'm scared, I can't catch up and all.Aiks, school's th murderer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment