Friday, December 11, 2009

New Year, New Show, New Attitude

Few more days before 2010, thegossipgeek will be re-branded, no more messing around with other people lives, one of my new year resolution is I want to stop jeopardizing my relationship with other people, plus I'm not Erin Silver...

so starting on New Year's Eve, I'll be presenting a new blog shows called The Bridge, which is a story about friendship set in the one and only UNIMAS, my beloved campus...

I've been building the plot since early of the year, but I'm too busy with Yey's Next Top Model, with YNTM Season 2 ending soon I will have time to work on The Bridge... I like to create drama, so creating a real one will mess my life so why not create a fictional drama with fictional character based on non-fictional story. The main character will be a women, cause there are so many drama that I can create with this gender... a male character won't be as expressive as a female one, right now I'm still searching my lead role, any suggestion?

more sneak preview, next year this blog will still be your hub of stress-relief, i'll still keep some column but some column will be ended due of the low ratings...

so don't forget to visit me once a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment