Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS

I hope it's not too late for me to wish y'all reader a very Merry Christmas ...

I was too busy preparing for my open house, which was a blast... though the number of guests is declining (my favorite cousin was too busy too come).

We all know that YNTM has ended (Congratulations Jane), that particular thing has gotten me busy for the whole December.

This year I can sense that the Christmas spirit has gone down a bit, our Candle Lite Night at church is one visible proof of it. Last Christmas, we have 12 group of carolers participated but this year there were only four, and judging by the quality of their performance we can tell that they're not all into it.

However the amount of legs we can see during the Xmas Eve and Xmas Day mass was increasing, thanks to more affordable razor and hair remover.

Enough with the sarcasm , all I can say is I enjoy this Christmas becacuse it's a different feel compare to the previous years... anyway, happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment