Monday, December 7, 2009

TAYLOR'S WEEKLY WRAPPED UP


It's the first week of December, it's the month of Advent and soon Christmas will come, it's holiday month but all I do is spend my month vacation staying home babysitting my nephew and niece... you thought it was boring, NOOO !!! I got plenty activities done for the whole week.

I've decorated our Christmas tree, which I think is too small for our living room. the 5' tree needs a little makeover this year, so I feel like giving a twist in its design by putting flowers instead of typical Christmas ornament and what do I got for all that effort, my mum think the whole idea of making a Christmas Tree looked like Cherry Blossom is nonsense. In the end, I have to stick up with the common design., boring but at least it saves my ear from hearing all those critiques made by the carolers.

Speaking about caroling, as usual i wasn't invited to joined (again!!!), I wasn't thinking about doing carols for my neighborhood this year anyway...


I'm too addicted to Lady Gaga, caroling wasn't in my mind at all

This year, i thought we've bought too much Christmas garlands, so I decorated our kitchen to make it look more festive, i'd like to show y'all some pics but that will make my parents upset.

Yes, I'm watching GLEE, the mid season finale will be next week, can't wait for that episode.

I'm using my sister's children as my guinea pig for my latest recipe, which is McFlurry... it's like watching Hell Kitchen, i just screamed at them and they all do the work, it doesn't matter if they do good or bad, all I know is I need to scream and cuss... nasty... my 5 year old nephew's hand was all red from smashing the cookies into pieces, yup we're making Oreo McFlurry... I'm an evil uncle...

On Saturday, Ebi Kornelis from Akademi Fantasia 5 came here for the programme held by Sabah Agricultural Park... he's really engaging with the crowd, and I think he gains a lot of weight. If I were him I will fired my make-up artist for making his face looked pale - in a bad way that is. I know it's the season of vampire but seriously, man doesn't look good with 1 inch layer of powder in their face.

FYI, Ebi is the guy with the Dutch Lady hat and I have to be honest that Starry shirt won't make you look thinner Ebi

Star World (Astro CH711) is showing re-runs of 90210 (Season 1), I never thought the show can be addictive, I just want to watch another episodes, in fact I am downloading the episodes of Season 2.



I've got myself a haircut on Sunday, i regret it but I paid RM8 for it, so I think it's worth it. Now i looked like New Kids From The Block in their earlier days...

Yup, that's my new hairstyle, only less curlier

I think that's for it now, see you in my next post, and don't forget to check this blog next week, it's the finale of Yey's Next Top Model. Who do you think will win this time?



No comments:

Post a Comment