Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mizery business.

Mizery businezz.Once a whore, nothing more.As for xmas eve.I dvd-ed whole day.For xMas day itself.12am.Phone network jammed as usual.(: -.-Alibaba.Dvd all th way from evening till next morning 10am.Thn went out at 10plus with family tuh market.Bought stuffs for steamboat :PFINALLY HAD MY TAU HUAY !! DAMN MAD HAPPY HAHA.HEHEHEHEHEK and while watching dvd till morning,I had my best breakfast mood.I went down 7-11 in fast pace,Th sky was great, early in th morning, 7am.It was all great, fresh air, etc.Went in 7-11 and th person greeted me good morning!How sweet.Was damn happy mood and sang along in 7-11.Th song Owlcity - Fireflies.Cool.I love being happy for no reason.Damn happy k.Bought th 6.40$ breakfast :xkk i need go eat dinner ( first mel ).COME BACK FOR MORE K.:DSay byebye tuh my hair colour soon ):Naise!(Y)Kkk.Ya bought breakfast.Aft th steamboat.Thn slept at 3pm.Woke at 6pm.Went tuh bathe and watch show all th way till like, What, I forgot.Some alibaba timing la, you know my timings :PMmm.Nothing much lei.Never go out too~Now it's 2.49am.Meeting simyiling tomorrow! ^-^Nights ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment