Monday, December 7, 2009

Right here,

Mental blockages,Major case of stonage -_- .I'm having serious serious serious stonage and mental block. Idk what's wrong. It happened yesterday since night before I sleep -'- Smlj.Anyone tell me why.I lost all confidence I used tuh have.Th, th sincerity in making friends.Th, effort tuh spend time with anyone.I, dk what's wrong with me.It's fucking weird.Everyday I hope my life gets better.But it got worse ? LOL.Day by day it deteriorates, Idk smlj can I do.....Anyone save me.........--Went out meet boy and sexy.Went over meet jerv with her friends.Er, pingping and rumin.Jerv went off at 6plus 7.We went open plaza stone.Had dinner at 7plus 8.Stoned till 10 at openplaza again.Homed.--I am a human once again.I finally don't have insomnia.I'm finally not afraid of bright daylight.But I still love night time more.Idk who will leave.When they'll leave.Wondering if anyone will come in after their departure.Everyday I'm fucking living in sme lj fear for nothing.Idk what's wrong man.Someone tell me ?Idk th third person tuh appear and torture me without knowing.Idw.Fuck.Fuck okay.I swore I will never let anyone torture me this way.But now i'm dropping in again.Idk what shit is this man.Hate life.-'-

No comments:

Post a Comment