Thursday, December 10, 2009

Misses.

Lie with me and whisper,Hello, I miss you quite terribly.Rihanna's new single.Te amo, te amo, she says tuh me.I hear th pain in her voice.Thn we danced underneath th candleabra, she takes th lead.Tht's whn i saw it in her eyes, it's over.Thn she said Te amo, thn she put her hand around me waist.I told her no, she cried Te amo,I told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go.My soul has arrived, without asking why.I said Te amo, wish somebody would tell me what she said.Don't it mean I love you.I think it means I love you.Don't it mean I love you.Te amo, te amo, she's scared tuh breathe.I hold her hand, i got no choice, uhh.Pulled me out on the beach, danced in the water, I start to leave.She's begging me and asking why it's over.Then she said Te amo, then she put her hand around me waist.I told her no she cried Te amo,i told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go.My soul has arrived, without asking why.I said Te amo, wish somebody would tell me what she said.Don't it mean I love you.I think it means I love you.Don't it mean I love you.Yes we can dance.But you gotta watch your hands.Watch me all night.I move under th light because I understand.Tht we all need love, and I'm not afraid.I feel th love but i don't feel tht way.Then she said Te amo, thn she put her hand around me waist.I told her no she cried Te amo, I told her I'm not gna run away, but let me go.My soul has arrived, without asking why.I said Te amo, wish somebody would tell me what she saidDon't it mean I love you.I think it means I love you.Don't it mean I love you.I think it means I love you, I love you.Te amo, te amo, don't it mean i love you..--I like where we are,When we drive, in your carI like where we are.... HereCause our lips, can touchAnd our cheeks, can brushOur lips can touch hereWell you are the one, the one that lies close to meWhisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"I fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your armsI like where you sleep,When you sleep, next to me.I like where you sleep... hereOur lips, can touchAnd our cheeks, can brushOur lips can touch hereWell you are the one, the one that lies close to meWhisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"I fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your armsOur lips, can touchOur lips, can touch...hereYou are the one the one that lies close to meWhisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"I fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in yourYou are the one the one that lies close to meWhisper's hello I miss you, I miss youI fell in love, in love with you suddenlyNow there's no place else I could be but here in your armsHere in your arms.Here in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment