Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Classic songs.

Time and again,Th love still stays.Awesome ai ru chao shui.Jacky cheung version.I think this is original version?LOL.I think zhang xin zhe's version ( this ) nicer.Jacky one like faster :lKay, this song.Damn awesome.I like damn long already seriously.In ' Lao wang tong xue hui ' th show also have.Awesome show, touching, I like. :DTHIS ONE BEST HAHAHAHAHAHATh woman high pitch really damn perfect.JITAO IS PWN.I LIKE.K.Enough of song intros!Slept at 10am yesterday.Woke up at 6plus? Issit? Forgot.Went out at 8plus 9?Went tuh look for sexy collect my lense.Thn went home.I wasn't in my right mind.Went on wrong train, end up go kallang from alj -.-Pro.Missed 2 train at alj :lSo cold there, wind bigig.LOL.Trained back thn bused back.Bought food tuh eat.Come back, so many people find me.Suddenly like so busy.Don't like it whn people find me whn I eating -.-LOL!But it's okay ~I'm kind~K la, buhbye!--Add on;Woot.TH MAN DID GREAT.I SWEARHIS ACCENT DAMN ♥_♥.HAHAHA.I LIKE.AND TH WOMAN.WOAHI LIKE HER VOCAL.FUCKING AMAZING.GOOD STAMINA TTM.TOTALLY LOVE.I appreciate music, yea beauty within.I like.Realising it's a scary song. Th MV very creepy. LOLOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment