Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sentosaaaaa.

27th Sentosaaa.Sexy's birthday celebration.Hey.Th post on sentosa is finally here!LOL.So fucking lazy :3Kk here we go!I slept at like 9am plus th day before.Made sandwiches for th picnic planned.Dansen was supposed tuh call me at 1.30.But he called be at 2.30 -.-Rushed like mad chicken.Successfully reached vivo at 4.10.Wow O_O LOL. I flew there~K so, met up with D, denise and Sn outside candy empire.Waited my whole life for boy and sheck si !Went off tuh buy sentosa ticket~Me and denise went tuh buy first; Meant tuh be surpriseWent up bus.Mad noisy in th bus HAHAHA :xPlanned tuh go tuh th awesome looking themepark at vivo area.With boy, even if we fell out. LOL.:DReached sentosa!Went 7-11.Got coke and ice lemon tea, 1.5 litre.3 heineken, 2 tiger.Went off tuh th beach areaaaa.Was gonna rain, okay it did. Abitbitbitbit.Went tuh shelter area.Layed out stuffs while Sexy turn herself over.Prepare and rushed so much.Especially th cake!Th magic candles weren't working at th start.LOL.Okay so, sexy turned over and we sang birthday song.She had a hard mad time blowing th candle tuh ease th flame.HAHA. So funny :xCamwhored much and ate.Finished all our food within minutes.Took turns tuh eat a big piece of cake with th knife.Unglam tuh th max.HAHA.Went tuh beach alibaba.Stoned on th beach for around 2 hours.Not moving not talking.Rushed 2 cans heineken.Burn, shiok LOLL.Breeze blow so cold @@Around 9plus went tuh bathe.Talked in th toilet while bathing in cubicles like it's ours!Alibaba joked etc.Went tuh take bus back tuh vivo.On th bus, I was damn high.Entertained everyone till laugh like mad.LMAO.Reached vivo,I went with ken, eiko and denise.While D sent sn back.Bused tuh aljunied.@_@ on th bus cos i sit facing behind.Went down bus and almost puked.Went macs for dinner/supper.Puked -.-Kkkk.Ate and talk gossip etc many many jokes.Was abit mabok LOLL.Took super long tuh finish my meal @@--Peeeektures!Manymany!--Here's th making of th sandwiches.HAHAHAHA.Fuck LOL.--Went tuh sexy's house tuh ton in th end.With Ken and denise.Presenting my new boyfriend!BONZO LOLLL.Okay means my dad and mom is ken and eiko.WTFOOK HAHA.So, chatted gossiped h2ht I guess.Used macbook for awhile.Went tuh sleep at 4plus.Ken and eiko went in room sleep cos only 1 bed.Denise fell asleep at living room sofa.I tried sleeping in th living room but failed.Didn't sleep a wink :S6plus went in eiko and ken's room.Cos maid woke.No choice, got bed better than nothing ?Didn't sleep also.Stare blankly till 10plus 11.Denise woke, so went off with her at 11.30.Went tuh mac for breakfast.Thn went tuh train home.Th rest I forgot..I think it's th day tht I didn't sleep until 8pm ?I really forgot LOL.Tht's all for sentosa trip.(L)Sexy, hope you've loved what we had for you.(:See you later on, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment