Monday, December 21, 2009

Eversohurt.

Don't read it.I just want tuh type it.Bet nobody wants tuh read it either.A big chunk of alphabets, bored, no? Everything is by me, Clare lim.All my heart felt words.Fuck.'I love someone, and treat them like my everything, with my everything. I don't ask them tuh be with me, I just hope they'll be happy, and I'll be happy. Even them being attached. I'll still be there, even accompanying them over tuh meet th one they love and cry over. ( Yes I do cry over it sometimes whn it reaches my limit. But, how ? I can't do anything, can I ? I'm like this. ) Whn they get single, I'll be there tuh listen tuh their stories behind those tears. Being there tuh listen, lend a shoulder tuh lean on, give them all th advises tht never never hurts, and talk tuh them in th softest tone I'll ever go tuh, making them feel like I'm depenable, and will never leave. I cry by myself with all tht hurts a normal human being, ( All those torturing stuffs for people in love you can think of. ). Just feel happy tuh be able tuh know of th progress in their life, their emotions, what's troubling them, and knowing tht they trust me, is enough. Always been hoping tuh one day, own tht person, and proudly announce tht person is mine, but there's too much tuh consider, too much stress tuh take on. I'm different, different from everyone. I can't afford tuh change th life of th one I love. I wonder, I think. I dig for an answer, tht never appears, and as time passes, th pain and stress adds on. So I cry alone, and smile tuh everyone else, telling them I'm over, telling them I don't love tht someone anymore, I hate them, they suck, they make use of my love for them, but who knows th truth? Me. I say tht I hate them, I don't need them, Idw tuh see them, etc, all fake. All are just words attempting tuh make myself forget so I can move on. All th hatings, all th words of saying I will and want tuh leave tht person, everything comes out and I struggle with myself. Idk what's good for me. Being there and still hurt, but happy, or leave and clean cut once and for all. I guess clean cut is th better way afterall, though it'll be th same as losing a friend, and maybe a good friend, a listening ear. Or just turning tables with tht person cos of some stuffs and never turn back. Be like a true bitch, a bastard child, and leave. Leave those memories, time spent together behind, burnt intuh ashes cos we never want tuh look back anymore. Overnight everything changed and it all seemed like a dream and everyone's woken up. Th dream tht lasted for months ended. Everynight as th sky grows dimmer and th stars shine brighter up high with th moon, I stare at them and wonder whn will th pain end, th pain tht's been so heartbreaking.. They act like you. I talk tuh them, but they're so far away, and they don't ever replies me. And till th end when I think I really can't take it anymore, I force myself tuh give up, and leave, with a phobia of loving. Tht's how I love someone.' - Lhy, Clare.This is how I feel each time I love someone.Yes.This stupid.But what tuh do?-.-So now, people who knows I've loved them,This is what I do.-.-Shhhh.It's over if you know I do liked you.Cos I only confess about it when I no longer do.:DCan even talk about it.Luuuulz.(: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment