Saturday, May 30, 2009

Without you,

I'm in love with this song :DDelta Goodrem - Lost without you.Weeee.Thanks suwen for th link :DLOL.All i know is i'm lost without you I'm not gonna lieHow am I going to be strong without you I need you by my sideIf we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye Don't know what I'd do ...I'm lost without youI keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without youI keep trying to face the day I'm lost without youHow am I ever gonna get rid of these bluesBaby I'm so lonely all the timeEverywhere I go I get so confusedYou're the only thing that's on my mindOh my beds so cold at night and I miss you more each dayOnly you can make it right no I'm not too proud to sayAll I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lieHow am I going to be strong without you I need you by my sideIf we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye Don't know what I'd do ... I'm lost without youI keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without youI keep trying to face the day I'm lost without youIf I could only hold you now and make the pain just go awayCan't stop the tears from running down my face--Marc Terenzi - Love tuh be loved by you.Baby, tell me how can I tell youThat I love you more than lifeShow me how can I show youThat I'm blinded by your lightWhen you touch me I can touch youTo find out the dream is trueI love to be loved, I need to be lovedI love to be loved by you--Celine Dion - Because you loved me.Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On.--Monday night, and I feel so low,I count the hours, but they go so slow.I know the sound of your voice, can save my soul.City lights, the streets are gold.Looked down my window to the world below.Move so fast, but it feels so coldAnd I am all alone, Don’t let me die, I’m losing my mind,Baby, just give me a sign.And now that you’re gone, I just wanna be with you.(Be with you)And I can’t go on, I wanna be with you.Wanna be with you..I can’t sleep, I’m up all night.Through these tears, I try to smile.I know, the touch of your hand, can save my life.But don’t let me down, come to me now,I got to be with you some how.(:Kns.So bored -_-The day you went away - M2MVerse 1Well I wonder could it beWhen I was dreaming 'bout you babyYou were dreaming of meCall me crazy, call me blindTo still be suffering is stupid after all of this timePre-chorus 1Did I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do, you know I really really doChorusWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there's only youBeen crying since the dayThe day you went awayVerse 2I remember date and timeSeptember twenty secondSunday twenty five after nineIn the doorway with your caseNo longer shouting at each otherThere were tears on our facesPre-chorus 2And we were letting go of something specialSomething we�ll never have againI know, I guess I really really knowChorusThe day you went awayThe day you went awayPre-chorus 1ChorusBridgeWhy do we never know what we�ve got 'til it's goneHow could I carry onThe day you went awayCause I've been missing you so much I have to sayBeen crying since the dayThe day you went awayThe day you went awayThe day you went away

No comments:

Post a Comment