Thursday, May 28, 2009

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

“Lost” is off the air for the summer and hopefully “Desperate Housewives” will be cancelled. Eva Longoria you are hot but your show is not. Until “The Closer” or “Eureka” comes back on the tube, pick up a book this summer. “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man” by John Perkins is a 5 year old book (that’s young in book years) but apparently the premise is timely again. I just received word on this book myself so I can’t give a review. I’m currently reading “Scratch Beginnings Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream”. Hat tip to blogger Average Brother for putting me on to it. With the loss of newspapers and the popularity of tweeting, texting, sexting….whatever else is the latest hype. We need to read more. These youngins out here especially need to read more. Put down that gat and pick up a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment