Friday, May 29, 2009

I miss you, much..

Am i considered strong enough ?I didn't mention about it at all these days..I didn't cry these days.In fact i feel like..Nothing.I can't feel anything,Nor i feel sad, bla.I tried my bestest effort tuh sleep :3In case of thinking about all those stuffs..I tried and not think.I blasted music,I played games,I watched DVD.I did almost everything ? Lol.I'm considered very strong i guess.(:2 more days.Sighs.When i'm with you,I tried tuh make every second count,I tried tuh make you notice your importancy in me.I tried tuh spend more time with you,Even if it's just a walk around a playground,A trip down th park.I tried my best in everything i can.But you didn't realise them.And you didn't care.I don't like it..But well, it's all...Over (:

No comments:

Post a Comment