Wednesday, May 27, 2009

D-Devils

D-Devils rocks!Sibeh addicted tuh D-Devils' song!Paranoid in hell.Impheatus.The judgement day.Dance with th devil.Sex and drugs and house.Impheatus is so far my fav.Some parts of th others i like.Th beats la.Same style one :xNice ley :3Lol, am back tuh listening tuh Guru Josh Project - Infinity.Hahaha.Random hor ? Laughs.And erm,Coldplay - Speed of Sound.Yeah th drum cover i USED tuh know :3LOLLL.Coldplay - Viva La Vida.Also 1 nice song.Coldplay - Lost.Hoobastank - I don't think i love you.Hoobastank - Tears of yesterday.Of cos,' The reason ' is my all time favourite .... -'- Diu.' So close so far ' is another faved :DWe're so close, yet so far ~It's tearing me apart ~LOL.The Fray - How tuh save a life.The Fray - Look after you.The Fray - You found me.This few first bah.Anyways,Woke up today morning at erm, 9 plus.-.-Lazed till 10 i think ?Woke, did some stuffs for tonight dinner.Thn bla.Going out for brunch soon.So yea.Well anyway..I really think You Found Me is a damn good song.LOL.' Gotta be somebody 's drum is epic.I like it, but i can't master it,Till i add my fucking crash and splash in.Nabeh drumset kns -_-Nice drumsticks no use, LOL.Some songs' lyrics really touch people's heart aye.Music is life.(:TIESTO IS LEGEND ^^Oh and DHT - Titanic.Fucking beautiful la!:3Don't forget Expansion :D( Previous post , 31 blas. LOL )Cool siak xD

No comments:

Post a Comment