Sunday, May 31, 2009

War without a winner.

All those smiles broke down and turn intuh frowns overnight.What's happening ?Few days ago..Late at night..Midnight.I was preparing tuh sleep..And i lied on my wrist.I mean my head..And i realised i wasn't wearing it.I looked at my table.It's not there.I looked in my cardi, not there.Not anywhere in my room.I panicked and jumped out of bed.I ran tuh th kitchen, don't have.Sister room, small living room, living room.All don't have.Went tuh mother's room.They're sleeping.I panicked and opened th toilet door.THEREEEE.I found it on th shelf in th toilet.( Dry one FYI )Omfg i smiled and took it.Wore it and went tuh bed.Lied down.. With eyes closed.Yet i can't fall asleep -_-There's always a winner, and a loser in love.There's no fairness, there's no draw.1 will always be giving and tolerating, hurting.1 will always be taking, smiling away,Enjoying th love and happiness,Not realising how much pain he/she's causing th other half.Crap......I'm quitting all games.Except for RC.Lol.Tht's th only shit i can play all day long.And i emphasize again, i hate MAPLE.Private, sea, global, bla.All, i hate!Fuck maple.Ok ?Waste money and time and effort and energy.Kns.Now you're gone.I realised my love for you was strong.And i miss you here now you're gone.I keep waiting here by th phone,With your pictures hanging on th wall.Is this th way it's meant tuh be.Only dreaming tht you're missing me.I'm waiting here at home.I’ll be crazy now you’re gone.There’s an empty place in my heart,It won’t alarm me it will break apart.It won’t heal, it never fades away.I’ll be thinking 'bout you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment