Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gone.

Whenever you're hurt, I'll be there for you baby.When you say th words, I'll be there when you need me.When you call my name, I'll appear beside you.When you cry, I'll be th first tuh lend you me.Whenever you need someone tuh confide in, it'll be me.I'll be th one tuh grant all your wish,I'll be th one tuh surprise you daily.I'll be th one tuh make you feel happy.I'll be th one tuh accompany you till eternity.I gave you my heart & my soul completely.Baby don't ever leave me..Everyday you make me feel lucky,I never thought tht it could happen tuh me,I promise tht I'll always be th one,I'll be your everything..All my life, through ups and downs,I've been hoping & praying for somebody just like you..Somebody who makes me laugh truly happily,Somebody who makes me smile sweetly like an idiot on th street..Somebody who makes me feel like I can always be constant.No one ever felt this way before.You got my love, my heart, & so much more..I just want tuh let you know,Know tht I'll be there, only for you..--Not lyrics ok ):

No comments:

Post a Comment