Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ahhhhh Lalala

Watching DVD again.Alot shows ._.RC got error ?Can't play ? ==Started yesterday midnight.Now level 8.Thn cannot load ? o.oWhatever.So watching show lo.Still not feeling well.So long alr -.-Wtffffffffffff.Nehmind, shall go rest.Buhbyeeeeeeeeees!
Last night.. I had a nightmare..I saw you in my dreams, And i saw.. A bloody knife in you.. From me...
I miss you, where did you go ?Are you, somewhere, only, we, know ?..Remembering th day i told you,Where you're kept ?Where my finger pointed at,Where i said you'll stay forever.It's there.Where i protect with my life,You'll be safe, inside..From th day i know you,I promised myself i'll never let go of you.Be it homosapien, be it spirit, ghosts, whatever.Your smile is my biggest present,You, are my cure, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment