Tuesday, May 26, 2009

100 more post,

100 more post, including this.Th amount of my post,Is how long i'll wait.I wake up all alone, somewhere unfamiliar.Been gone so many days, I’m losing count.When I think of home, I see your face.I know I have to wait…So close, yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be there with youSo close yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be back with youI miss hearing your laughterAnd all the little thingsForgotten what it’s like to hold youCause where I am right now so unforgivingIt’s numbing everythingSo close, yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be there with youSo close yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be back with youSo promiseNo matter how long it takes for me to get back to youYou’ll wait for me.I PromiseNo matter how far away I go I’ll come back for youJust wait and seeI miss being at homeI miss your faceDon’t think I can wait...We’re So close, yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be there with youSo close yet so farIt’s tearing me apartWhat I would do to be back with youI promise,It’s tearing me apartNo matter how far away I go I’ll come back for youI promiseIts tearing me apartWhat I would do-What I would do-What I would do to be there with you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment