Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Parkway.

You have no keys tuh my heart,Just th way i have none tuh yours, my dear.Save each other some time.Move on, go on, live with it.Woke.Bla.Comped.Bla.Rc.Bla.Slept.Bla.Woke.Bla.Prepared,Bla.Choose clothes.Bla.Bathe.Bla.Make hair.Bla.Make sure hair nice, bla nice.Bla.Took everything.I realise my cardi is missing anyway -.-Bla.Cabbed down Parkway with mum and sis.Bla.Met dad.Bla.Ate.Bla, sucks, i dislike Kartini ._.Bla.Went around walking.Dad went back company.Bla.Giant-ed.Bla.Cold storage-d.Bla.Ice cream-ed.Bla.Cabbed home.Bla.Comped.Bla.Went down shop for ingredients.Tomorrow dinner me cooky ;DBla.Went another side and bought vitasoy for my mum.Yeah a casual surprise.Cos i always ' eee siao la dowan , so heavy 'So yeah, walk 1 big round.Knn hot like mad.Plus so heavy -_-Bought 2 big pack ~.~Bla.Walk home.Bla.Saw crescent.Blaaaaa.It's chio though :xHomed, chatted with mother.Bla.Deesiao and entertained her like mad.Bla.Dad came back.I bathed.Bla.Now i'm here.Oh yah right, fuck.I finally know th reason i always sleep at like,9 plus 10 or something something.At night la.Cos i always see things i hate at this time.Idky why also.LOL.And when i see things i dislike,1 thing comes, ' AIYAH KNN AFK SUA 'LOL.Bla.Ok i'm going afk.Bla.Bye.Count th number of blas !( Including th one above )( Ok they don't mean anything , LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment