Saturday, May 30, 2009

... 31st ?

Suddenly, i feel like,I'm left with nothing.Maybe cuz you were my everything,And now tht you're gone..I'm left with nothing.I have a thing for 31st -.-I always don't feel well on 31st.LOL.Weeling says ; It's a curse !I say ; Siao la no la !Weeling says ; It's a curse, in your heart.I say ; -.- Aiyer, can make away one !Weeling says ; Ok good.I say ; -.- Sai curse, LOL!LOLL.Everybody keep ask me la -.-But thn i never say.It's something tht changed my life.( yaya sex-change operation )LOLLLL.Like i mentioned..Today, my attitude is fucking..... Ahems.LOL.Expect bad PMs and bad attitude from me loh, ~.~Well anyway,Slept at 3plus yesterday.Miracly, we 4 slept at th same time.LOL, first time please!Phone with arhjas, thn called suwen.Crapped till suwen finally willing tuh go sleep =pI'm sucha nice person.Arhjas kept on crying !Cos she damn tired, tears kept falling -.-I abit only la, never fall out, just wet eyes.Kinda tired.Off comp at 2plus.And this convo was damn crap.Me ; AHHHHHH NB TA MEI YOU SMS WO !Arhjas ; Shui ? -bomb name out-Me ; No la.Arhjas ; Thn ?Me ; Your mother la.Arhjas ; Walao eh i don't even have my mother number,Arhjas ; How come you still can sms with her everyday !Me ; She my new girlfriend la.Arhjas ; -Change topic-LOL.I told arhjas rihanna like got new boyf.Thn i'm like ' MY BABY GAO WAI YU ! 'LOLLL .Thn she's like, eh Rihanna my mother leh.Thn chrisbrown is my father -.-Like so messy, LOL.Ok craps.Yeah we always talk craps.We all don't do anything,We just crap all day long.Thn laugh our asses off tuh india.Weehoopeepooinyou! :DUnceasing Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment