Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babeh, i don't care.

When I'm with youI'll make every second count'cause I miss youWhenever you're not around!_!I'm er.. Erm.You know..Sibeh........De..You know...Moody.LOL..Forget it.Cooked, and erm.Yeah.Not bad ^^Hahaha.Sis came back.She told me about her school's 19 yr old losers.AHAHAHA.They should've asked me tuh go down lo.Let me have a good laugh ma!!Walao wasted -.-Actually Mango, who is my Mi Lan ( Rot ) friend ,Want call me down one, LOL.Thn so retard la .Mango : Eh , where you sister !Mango : Ask her come down la !Sis : Har ?Sis : She at home cooking spaghetti for me !Mango : -.- AiyoLOL.Sister told me.I'm like, AIYO, LATER IF REALLY GO DOWN,NO FACE LIAO.LOLLLAt home cook spaghetti -.-Aizai ! HAHA.Ok, thn packed stuffs at 9plus.Thn erererer.Slept just now.Around 11.Fag, no muttons tonight.Anw i felt asleep halpway listening,So who cares -.-LOL.Get going.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment