Friday, April 16, 2010

PS Home MODs like wet pussies, who doesn't?

Written by: Kapow

So it seems moderators don't care what people's PSN IDs are.
"F_UCK_ME_IM_WET" (for you slower people out there it's, Fuck me, I'm wet) is still probably running around Home (and games), unpunished. Yes, having an offensive (generally offensive , not just what You consider offensive) PSN ID is indeed a reportable offense. You can report people with offensive PSN IDs by filling out this compliant form.

I was playing the Skate 3 demo yesterday with 2 people that went by the names "jizzbusters" (exact spelling) and "jigglytits" (not exact spelling). Now, are those two names offensive? Generally, yes. Did I personally report them? No. If you're wondering why, it's because A.) I, personally, wasn't offended and B.) I though the names were kind of funny and they fun to Skate with.

So, it's up to you guys whether or not to report these, or any other offensive names you come across (if You are offended), or it'll be harder for the MODs to take action against offenders. But again, it's reeeaaalllyyy hard to offend me so I rarely find myself reporting people.
So go by your own judgment. Even if it is generally offensive, I'd say if it doesn't offend you personally, let someone who is offended, do the reporting.

That's just my opinion though.

And thanks to the Home-Watch Fan for supplying the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment