Friday, April 16, 2010

According to this post on the forums:

Some of you will be aware that I have been away for a week, I posted a couple of threads a day or two ago mostly relating to the amount of hassle my wife received from the immature brainless idiots that flock around the women on PS HOME, she must have received 15-20 friend requests as well as some horrible PM's.

While I was way my wife explained that one day she was in the bowling alley & it became obvious that a father was teaching his child, a girl how to play bowling, well it didn't take long before they were heckled, the father was told to **bleep** off pop pop & some of them went behind the young girl & did that dance that looks like its simulating sex from behind, my wife said it was disgusting, the other players all stuck up for the father & his daughter & apologized for them & said its not always like this, unfortunately this kind of childish behavior is becoming all to frequent.

You may wonder what all this has to do with the picture above, well I'll tell you, not 5 minutes before I was warned for my language, by the way all that happened was I got a bad split & I typed in oh **bleep**, exactly like that with the * too, that was why i was warned, anyway not 5 minutes before all this there was an idiot crouching down in front of anything that moved, mostly women, but sometimes the men too, he was horrible & offensive, where was the bloody MOD when there is 'REAL' trouble going on.

Do me a favor MOD, go after the 'REAL' offenders, not people like me who did nothing to offend anyone.

Sorry rant over, but I needed to get that off my chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment