Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birdday.

Hi, I'ma bird.I'ma bigbig birdyyy.Thanks everyone.I stayed in whole day (:Had 2 cakes.1 surprise cake from Bel and Keith.1 cake from Mum & Singyee.(:Thanks people who wished me.Early ones are :Aunt, God mother, Mdm Lau, Pear, Claudia.Peh, Bel, Suwen, Lenard, Elizabeth.9 of them, ty! :DOn th day itself ones are :Hazel hunhun.Mayvis.Singyee.Eunice called first thn smsed.My mum.My sis.Kailing lian bibi.Jocelyn.Kendrick boy.Dansen.Denise.N.Lindi.Eunice Lee.Jojo.Erica.Rachel.K babe.Alawiyyah.Joey deardear.Yvette.Chelsea popcorn ^^Denise chia.Linghui.Ling.Xin Ying laoda.Sing Ming monkey.Nicole.Siewhui mummy.Emilia darlink.Sri.Dad.Marina.Matilda.Aleanor.Mabel.Songning.Kailiang kor.Isabella.Jasmine Tan.Ichikawa.Fate.Praveen.Gwendolyn.Chaichai baby.Michelle tan darling.Kai boss.Pingping.Janice.Loke.Sofia.Joyce mei.Samuel.Jolene yap.Joey quek.Lycia.Zoe.Shaveta.Derek.Zoe.Cindy.Keith.Rachel foo.Jeam.Emily.Jonathan.Kirby.Edmund.Zhen Hao.Casslyn.Joey chng.Terese Tah.Mango.Matthew buddy.John.Peixuan.Songning.Jervin.Total of 86!Thanks everyone!Appreciate it! ^^Hope I didn't miss out any on MSN ):Cos I've no chatlog in dad's lappy.D:

No comments:

Post a Comment