Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life.

K.I thought I should update.Lol.For saturday and sunday.I just rotted at home, yea.(Y)LOL.Monday :Met Eunice and slacked in th morning.Waited for Ahlian tuh release from SRA.Thn meet us.Slack till idk what time.Wanted tuh go in at 10.15.End up Eunice went in at 11.45am.LOL.I didn't.Went tuh wait for Kahwei with lian.Slacked at 880 for awhile.Thn went over Ahjian house.Watched show etc, block shopping and went downstairs slack.Waited for Eunice.Thn slacked, went home.And I forgot everything.Slept at 8pm.Tuesday :Woke at.. 6.20am.Prepared etc.Went over tuh Eunice block meet lian and bee.Slacked till 8.21am.Went off and reached school at 830am together.Went Th cove find Mr Lee.Talked with him, thn went for Art Therapy.Ate kway chup with Mdm Lui.Thn had chats with Veronica (Y)Chiobu, I like.Not damn chio, but at least can stare at her.LMAO.Chat till 1145 or something.Went back class.1245 went out of school, early release.Went home, ate, rest.Eye pain ):Thn went out.Met lian, jocelyn, and bee.Slacked and it rained.Again.It rained on monday too.Slacked, jo went off first, thn us.Wednesday :Wednesday was late day.I woke at 620am, with a massive bigfartbomb in my head.Pain like shit ass holeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Went toilet, tuh find tht it's occupied.Till like 6.45am or later, before 7am.I panicked.Went like ' fuckkkkk , gna late 'Thn Lian told me it's late day -.-I went , chieh .LOL .Bathed , etc .Cooked breakfast cos uncle's maid cooking breakfast .Make me hungry also .LMAO .Ate , thn decided , no school .Stayed in till 11am like tht .Went off tuh meet lian at soccer field .Went tuh poly clinic .See doctor and went back tuh 832 .Waited for Jocelyn , rachel , joey they all .It's Rachel's birthday !HAPPY BIRTHDAy MY DEAR GIRL ! :DAnd omg she kena flour like mad :lHelped her clean up , make till ourselves also gg LOL .Went off tuh eat sushi at 82x .With Lian, Jo, Bee, Siewhui.Finished, off tuh me and bee's second home de around there :xSlacked etc.Thn decided on Safra.Went Safra for pool.Afew games and we were ready tuh go slacking again.IT WAS POURING LIKE SHIT.Walked in th rain -.-And while waiting for th mf-ing traffic lights,Rain going heavier like some shit.Went stairs and everybody squeeze together.Cold die LOLL.Awhile, around 6.30pm?Walked tuh bus stop, Jo cabbed.Walked back tuh 902, thn 899.Siewhui went home.I went home alone, still in th rain after reaching 899.Was drench ttm by then.Bel called.Waited for her.I was like dripping myself dry till she come.Laughs.Home, bathe, sleep at 9plus at night.Thursday :Thursday.It was April fools!Eunice sent a damn fail joke.Nobody fell for it LOL!Jocelyn made up this bloody joke.Made Rachel klyne, Rachel Foo, Queenie, Deborah(?) cab over 899 -.-Dear went over as well, but went in school with jocelyn.Those 4 mentioned came over my house downstairs with Bee and lian.I went down I chualansai.LMAO.Awhile, went over tuh 824.Ate.Didn't go school, ya.Saw uncle francis!He gave me 10bucks.Love him ttm.Most out of all my uncles. Lol.K so.Ate, slacked at 824 behind awhile.Thn suddenly queenie and rachel k came.Walked tuh prime,Thn Queenie went school first.Went 836 sit.Rachel, tht sick person.Decided tuh go school no matter what.So, left me and lian.Slacked etc,Thn Jo came out, early release.Thn Joey and Rachel wanted tuh come out also.But office don't let :lCuz too many going home.. Lol.Slacked and went Ahjian house stone awhile.Thn went off tuh Poly clinic.Talked cock sing song laughoutloud there.LOL.Got shuaige LMAO.Mine was at second floor.Done, thn went first floor.Lian's so slow.Finished, paid, went TM.Bought food, went back 832.Suddenly plan change, need go book chalet.Coz if not no more.So, wait for Eunice.Thn went over tuh 820 tuh meet Jocelyn's father.Waited for him tuh finish his drink,Thn went tuh Downtown tuh book chalet.Went there by jo's dad car.BUT.ALL FULLY BOOKED.SIAN NOT.After tht, went tuh Jocelyn's house.FUCKING HUGE HUSKY.LOVE IT TUH TH MAX.Played with Taz and shampoo while stoning.Went off at. Idk.6pm.Her dad drove us tuh T1.Waited for Mavin.Thn bus-ed tuh 818.Eunice went home.I wanted tuh go home, but Jo asked me stay tuh slack.Lian went up Mavin house first,While we both slacked.Thn lian came down, slacked etc.Laughed like some cb.LOL.Went home at 9pm something.Bathed, slept at 10.30pm.Tuhday's a holiday.I woke at 9am.Thanks.-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment