Monday, April 5, 2010

The POWER of the Mods


According to this post:
I like all of the MODs, now with the exception of Allojal as of last night. Last nght, Allojal made my character freeze in place, and then warped me to his / her personal space and stand against a wall, not being able to move for like 20 minutes while only saying two things to me. I have also seen AdamPwns talk about this and his videos of it on Youtube. The MOD should have just told me what I did wrong instead of isolating me from my friends. This is ridiculous. I understand they are doing their job, but it is a completely immature way to do it. They have too much power, and I believe that Allojal is going beyond his responsibilities. But then again, that's just the power of the Mods.

Oh, and by the way, ABBREVIATIONS FOR PROFANITY COUNT TOO!

That's why I got teleported lol.

Not that the "stand in the corner and think about what you did" crap isn't outdated, but isn't it excessive to do to CUSTOMERS?


No comments:

Post a Comment