Monday, April 12, 2010

Forever.

Seventeen Forever.Get away with this tonight.This is my new house for S.H.E.And my awesome wall.LOL!!!
And one of th lense bel gave me.NICEEEEEEE.I WEAR, BECOME LIKE VAMPIRE, SCARY TTM.LOLOL!!!Okay.Friday :Met Lian and Jocelyn tuh slack awhile.Went xCraft find Jaycie.Jasmine was there too.Went tuh slack awhile,Thn bus-ed 15 home.Last minute lunch with mother.Ate, home.Headache and sick etc starts.Rested.Tuition till 9plus.Went down meet Eunice till 11plus.Slacked at playground and she was like suddenly ' Eh, got ppl looking down at us at stairs there 'Thn is machiam got 1 head there looking down la .Thn we at there think too much .End up went up check , is some pipe's stuffs .Idiot isn't it .LOL !Home for pizza, major headache continued.Rested at dk what time.Saturday :Woke with ultimate headache and swollen ear-behind-area.Damn pain and had slight fever alr.Actually going IBF with Ling.But I can't make it :lWent down for doctor.82 bucks bloody idiot.LOL.Went home, fever went up.39.5, my standard degree celsius lols.Bed th whole day TTWoke at 9pm, bathed.Got better.Comped till 3/4plus in th morning.Slept.Woke at 5 for medicine.Thn slept again.Sunday :Yesterday woke at... I forgot xDDidn't do anything also.Swell like cheeeeebai.Mother ytd shua me.Make fun of me like mad ttm :(HMPHS.Slept etc rested blaaaa.Monday :Woke by Lewei Cousin.He came back from Perth ytd~He came over and chatted with us etc.I woke, bathed etc.Met Eunice at stairs.Slacked like 10 minutes or something, she went off.See, she love me so much.See me awhile also song.Need walk from school till my house, see me, thn walk back.HAHAHHAHA.LMAO.At night tuition etc.Sent bel down etc.Home.:DHIIIII.I'M BLOGGING WOWWWW.Going out tomorrow~KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment