Friday, April 30, 2010

All my "HOME" purchases are GONE!!!


Another reason to avoid spending money on Home: (Edited for spelling and grammar)
Two days ago it took me an HOUR on the phone to straighten it this out. Apparently my acct got put on hold because I made several single purchases in "PlayStation Home" for myself. PlayStation took it upon themselves to flag my account due to my card possibly being stolen, but not bother to contact me about it. After three days of my account being on hold I spent an hour on the phone i was finally able to to log back in. Today i log in and ALL MY PURCHASES ARE GONE!!! (Two apartments, furniture, outfits and other items) I called them back today about all my stuff being missing and they tell me its not their problem and i have to contact moderators in this FORUM to get my PURCHASED ITEMS BACK. I find this very wrong and annoying.

Will someone please explain this madness and tell me how to get my stuff back?

No comments:

Post a Comment